Good day Parent / Guardian,
Thank you for your enquiry at Advanced College SA.
We have been providers of material for Home school students the past 12 years. Due to the current Covid situation, the need has increased and therefore we discounted our fees, to make it more affordable for parents.
As we follow the standard CAPS curriculum, the students will easily adapt and carry on with the same work they have been doing in other schools. This also makes it very easy for them to return to most schools in the future, after they joined us with home schooling.
How does our system work?
- We supply you with the curriculum program which is based on the standard CAPS school books and there should be a parent or adult responsible to tutor the child at home.
- Fees R250 pm for GRade R to 3 and R850 pm Grade 4 to 6, Grade 7 to 9 R1200 and Grade 10 to 12 R1800 pm
- Our SBA’s (Student Based Assessments) are based on the standard CAPS curriculum as prescribed by The Department of Education. These SBA’s are sent to you and the student, giving all weekly, monthly and per term schedules on work to be done on each subject. You probably currently have the required text books, but if not, parent must buy these CAPS student books and if they wish, the Teachers study Guide. You may buy it yourselves or order it from our supplier who will have it delivered to you via courier. We will send you the list after registration. Please confirm for what grade so that we can supply you with the textbook list.
- We encourage parents to also register for Vodacom E-learning as this assist the students as well.
- All tasks, test, exams, memorandums and progress reports are provided by our teachers. End of the year exams should be written under the invigilation of a commissioner of oath. Some of our students write at the church or you can pay a school or centre close to you. You should supply us with their email address so that we can send the examinations to them closer to the time. Exams are sent to them 2 days before the day, and that person is responsible to invigilate over the student, take in the answer paper and send the answer paper to us.
Please find attached registration forms.Please sign and complete each page and send back to us along with the supporting documents listed on page 6 and proof of payment (The first month is required with registration) School fees are paid upfront at the end of each month for the following month.
We also have 2 registered English schools, one in Pretoria, Koedoespoort area and in Thabazimbi.
We look forward to hearing from you.
|Back||Back to top|